Where did you spend your holidays if you had them?

Have somewhere you'd recommend to other members ? Or somewhere you really enjoyed and want to share.
Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Where did you spend your holidays if you had them?

Post by Zasso Nouka »

CYEK wrote:So what did everyone else do?
Kids are still on holidays here but daughter now spending time at local jido centre with her school friends.
Took her skiing yesterday for a few hours to try out some more skis and boots and to improve her pizza making.
Christmas was just another work day but over new year we had family around and spent lots of time eating and getting quite drunk. Watched some movies, chilled out and generally all had a laugh. Did go and ring the bell on new year's eve at the village temple and enjoy amazake with the other folk from the village

And chipped in to have the monk say a few words for us

CYEK

Re: Where did you spend your holidays if you had them?

Post by CYEK »

Holiday season has finally finished and the kids are back to school and nursery but to make it easier for me I'm picking them up early and taking them skiing and just having fun.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Thanks for your spam Malika, I've banned your account and broken the link for you so that it will no longer work.

Hope it was worth the effort for you :thumbup:

Otona Cream Pie

Post by Otona Cream Pie »

Thought I'd zombie this...

No more plague hotel quarantine but if you don't have at least 3...and the most recent being at least in 2022...shots, you still have to get the negative test result certificate to return to Japan. I was fine but my girl needed another shot...or a $200 expedited test. I was willing to pay up to spare her the misery but the labs are still booked solid so she ended up with a free jab of the newest liquid 5G mind control formula. Was surprised they didn't even ask for ID or anything....which also means those vaccination cards some places are still requiring are pretty useless. For the most part, Japan feels dystopian after 3 weeks mask free...not too nice to have to mask up again.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Does she have a good signal now ? Or a sudden urge to donate money to Bill Gates charitable foundation ? :lol:

Otona Cream Pie

Zasso Nouka wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:40 pm
Does she have a good signal now ? Or a sudden urge to donate money to Bill Gates charitable foundation ? :lol:
Full bars of 5G until it wears off :dance:

Seriously though, wasn't thrilled about it with a bun in the oven but other than a headache, she seems to have handled it extremely well.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Otona Cream Pie wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:42 am
Seriously though, wasn't thrilled about it with a bun in the oven but other than a headache, she seems to have handled it extremely well.
Congratulations are in order then :clap:

Think of it this way, you get two vaccinations for the price of one so a win all round :dance:

Otona Cream Pie

Zasso Nouka wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:52 pm
Otona Cream Pie wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:42 am
Congratulations are in order then :clap:

Think of it this way, you get two vaccinations for the price of one so a win all round :dance:
Thanks!! If only we got double the frequent flyer miles!

***seriously though, never taking American Airlines again....riff raff geriatric 'merican CA's with attitudes, new plane but the entertainment failed midflight both ways, check in terminal is different than flight terminal, just soo much unnecessary frustration

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Otona Cream Pie wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:22 pm
***seriously though, never taking American Airlines again....riff raff geriatric 'merican CA's with attitudes, new plane but the entertainment failed midflight both ways, check in terminal is different than flight terminal, just soo much unnecessary frustration
I think the airline with the worst CA's attitude was when I flew with Afghan Airways into Kabul and then onto Delhi, I think they received their staff training in to Soviet Union :eek:. The food was pretty awful too :doh:

Otona Cream Pie

Zasso Nouka wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:34 am
Otona Cream Pie wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:22 pm
I think the airline with the worst CA's attitude was when I flew with Afghan Airways into Kabul and then onto Delhi, I think they received their staff training in to Soviet Union :eek:. The food was pretty awful too :doh:
That seems like a nightmare situation :shock: