Hello from Manila

Please introduce yourself
MrMarcRoca

Hello from Manila

Post by MrMarcRoca »

Hey guys,

I am from Andorra and I am living in Manila in the Philippines.

I found my girlfriend that I want to create a family of my own starting next year or the next and I want my children to have a childhood with animals and nature. Also security is very important and that is one of my other motivators to move here.

My idea is to come on the new startup visa and create a few different ecommerce, expat services and some other ideas that should work in the next 15 years.

I want to find an abandoned house with land and restore it in the Hyushu islands, I have started to learn japanese and look forward to the move.

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Hello from Manila

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Welcome to Japan Simple Life MrMarcRoca and thank you for taking the time to sign up. We really do appreciate that.

Finding a house no one lives in any longer shouldn't be too difficult, specially with young Japanese people no longer wanting to live in the countryside and a generally declining population. Some areas will even give you a lot of help to move there, there was one story about a place that would give you a house, some land and a cow a while back.

Best of luck with your plan