Nougyou World 2019 at Makuhari Messe

A forum for any workshops or events you might be organising or know of and think other might be interested in.
Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Nougyou World 2019 at Makuhari Messe

Post by Zasso Nouka »

It's nearly time for the annual Nougyou World Expo at Makuhari Messe. This year it will run from October 9th to the 11th. There will be lots of agricultural exhibits so lots of drones and farming equipment along with fertilisers, agricultural materials and this year they are also starting to feature livestock equipment which is an area that was previously ignored so anyone looking to get into livestock farming might find something useful. There is also the usual food processing and packing materials being exhibited which can often give new ideas.

Garden Expo is running alongside in adjoining halls and can have some interesting ideas and sometimes seed companies exhibit so you can see what seeds will be available or even sometimes get some free samples. Tool Expo will also be there so always something interesting to see there and some exhibitors are selling their tools there. Often some good new tools you can try and in previous year there have been some expert craftsmen selling quality hand made tools.

To see a list of exhibitors and apply for tickets visit the website here Agri Expo Tokyo.

One thing I would say is that Makuhari Messe doesn't have enough spots for lunch so you either have a very limited choice or they are seriously over crowded so either bring your own lunch or eat before going inside.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Shizuman

Re: Nougyou World 2019 at Makuhari Messe

Post by Shizuman »

Cant go this year!
a little disappointed,
apparently my wedding is more important, i protested by the wife put her foot down!
She says there is always next year...... :(

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Shizuman wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:21 am
She says there is always next year...... :(
For the wedding ? :lol:

Shizuman

Post by Shizuman »

Thats what i said, found out after that the green house is mighty comfy to sleep in

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Congrats on your wedding and hope it's a great day for the two of you.

See you next year at Nougyou World :thumbup:

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Apologies for the late update. Drones are being features more and more, there are still mostly limited to spray pesticides and fertilisers but a few companies are looking further into the future and exploring other ideas.

Now I've been hassling Mrs Nouka for us to get a drone for quite a while but now I've changed my mind, we really need a hatake/all terrain scooter.

No more having to actually walk around our land when you can ride on one of these bad boys :lol:

Not sure about anyone else but personally I find wellies a bit hot and sweaty during the summer, tabi are more comfortable in that respect but I've never been keen on the razor thin sole most tabi's have so these looked pretty good.

Basically they've put a sneaker sole on tabi so they are far more comfortable to walk in at the same time allowing your feet to breathe at the hottest time of the year.

Now the highlight of this year's expo was meeting Mr Jang, the inventor of the Jang Seeder (sold as the Clean Seeder in Japan).

Honestly his seeder is the best you'll ever use.