Greetings from Germany

Please introduce yourself
no6una9a

Greetings from Germany

Post by no6una9a »

Hello,

thank you for giving me access to this fine board. Being married with a lovely japanese girl we are living in the south of Germany and are planing to move to Japan in about 6 or 7 years. Right now we are living in a big city for about 20 Years and getting older we seem to favour a more or less "slower" living in the japanese country side.

There are still lot's of things unkown, unclear or even a bit scary to me regarding this plan ;) So maybe some of you can give me some advice, explanations or recommendations.

Kind regards,
No6una9a

Zasso Nouka
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Greetings from Germany

Post by Zasso Nouka »

Welcome to Japan Simple Life No6una9a and thank you so much for joining our community here.

Of course we will try our best to answer any questions you might have and it seems like you are not rushing in which is good so you will have plenty of time to prepare and research what options are available to you. Have you chosen an area you want to live in or are you still at the planning stage with that ?

All the best and look forward to seeing how your plans work out.

no6una9a

Re: Greetings from Germany

Post by no6una9a »

Thanx for your greetings! Since we might get already into details I will start a new topic in the Country Life Forum: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=457